Version 1.01 is now available for all TaxAct 2020 Professional Federal Editions. This update includes:
- Enabling the use of Schedule K-1 Import and Export
- Enabling e-filing of Form 990 and the use of its signature forms.
- Enabling of Stock Import through CSV files
- Enabling the Printing of Form 8879-S without a “Do Not File” watermark
- Updated the recovery rebate credit worksheet to match the latest IRS Draft
- Other minor bugs and enhancements.
State Editions will continue to be released over the next weeks. Visit the State Release Dates page to see the current anticipated release date for each State Edition (by form).
You may also want to ensure the “If already connected to the internet, automatically check for updates on program startup” checkbox is checked in the Tools –> Options menu. You can also check for updates at any time by clicking the Online –> Check for Updates menu.