If you haven’t locked in your software of choice this year, don’t worry — we’ve got you covered.
Though the filing season may already be underway, you still have a chance to download the most updated version of TaxAct Professional before things get too overwhelming. Prepare your practice for the inevitable influx of clients and returns in the coming months with TaxAct’s most cutting-edge products yet — put our newest tools and enhancements to work, and see the difference for yourself.
Simplified download and installation
- Rather than having to download and install each federal and state edition individually, you’ll be able to select all the products to download and install simultaneously.
- The new installer is available in this FAQ and at the top of the Orders & Download tile in your Practice Manager account.
Centralized depreciation data entry
- There’s a new Federal worksheet to capture state depreciation information in one location.
- State-specific depreciation calculations on a per asset basis
- Greater consistency when reporting state depreciation, especially for multi-state returns.
Browser window modernization
- Sign In, Client Notes, PDF Import and Answer Center screens are now leveraging a modernized browser window for improved performance.
- Sign in will give user the option to securely save your password to your local machine for quicker access to your software. You can change the preference to “remember this password” by accessing the Tools –> Options menu.
Online Storage improvements
- For our Enterprise users opting for Online Storage, you’ll now be able to easy “Create a Copy” of any return.
- Appointment Manager is now also available and will automatically pull in the contact information for existing clients.
Feeling Prepared for the Season Has Never Been Easier
Experience a more streamlined and intuitive process with the latest TaxAct Professional software, designed to make your practice more efficient and productive every day. Email us at ProSales@TaxAct.com or give us a call at (319) 536-3571 to get started. We look forward to serving you.