– For this event, TaxAct Professional will be providing complimentary valet. When you arrive at the hotel, please let valet know that you are attending the “TaxAct Professional Education Forum.”
– To attend this event, you must register in advance.
– Please note that invites are non-transferrable.
– If you are interested in reserving a hotel room, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so that you receive our discounted room rate.
– This event is complimentary to attend.
– Should you no longer be able to attend this event, we ask that you cancel your registration within 72 hours of this event, so that TaxAct Professional can be as prepared as possible. To cancel, simply email email@example.com.
– This event will be held at the Graduate Hotel in Nashville, TN, on Thursday, May 5th, 2022 from 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM CST.
– Dress Code: Business casual attire is encouraged, but not required for this event.
– During this event, TaxAct Professional will be providing complimentary lunch to all attendees. In addition, we will also be providing coffee, water & snacks during breaks.
The safety of our customers, guests & teammates remains the highest priority at TaxAct Professional & the Graduate Hotel. During this event, we ask that you remain 6 feet apart from other attendees when possible. In addition, regardless of if you’ve been fully vaccinated or not, we ask that you wear a mask for your health & safety, as well as for the health & safety of those around you.
Photography & Videography Consent
By Attending a TaxAct, Inc. event, whether online or in person (“Event”), you are agreeing to the terms set forth in this Consent (“Consent”). TaxAct intends to photograph and record the Event and its location, both visually and aurally, including individual interviews with attendees (collectively, “Recordings”), and will utilize those Recordings to create and retain various works for future use. Your image, voice, and other aspects of your appearance (collectively, “Appearance”) are likely to appear in one or more of the Recordings. By attending the Event, you are consenting to the unrestricted use by TaxAct and its affiliated companies of your Appearance (or any portion thereof) in any and all media throughout the universe, in perpetuity, for training, future event planning, marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes, including (without limitation) through direct communications (e.g., email lists) and posting on social media, YouTube or other public sites. Your Appearance may be used in whole or in part, edited, and combined with the recordings and appearances of others and with music, graphics, etc. You understand and agree that all Recordings will be done in reliance on this Consent given by you as a result of your attendance at the Event. The Event and the Recordings are protected by copyright and you are not allowed to copy, share, post or reproduce any portion thereof unless you obtain written permission from an authorized representative of TaxAct.