Information to Consider Before Taking CPE Webinars for TY23
As tax pros head into TY22 extension season and begin to prepare for TY23, TaxAct Professional thought it was important to take a moment to focus on continuing education. So naturally, we connected with CPAacademy.org, to learn from their firsthand experience on the topic. After all, they pride themselves on providing the highest quality, forward-thinking educational content to accounting and business professionals.
After speaking with their team, here are the resources we gathered to assist you:
Tax Webinars Offered in 2022
Total Number of Tax Preparers Attending Classes in 2022
62,000 CPAs and EAs
Total Number of Classes Taken in 2022
1.2 million on CPAacademy.org alone
Top CPE Courses of TY22
(In no particular order)
- Projecting the Tax on a 2022 Roth Conversion
- Inflation Reduction Act: What It Means for You and Your Clients
- Secure & Secure 2.0: Retirement Tax Planning Conversations for 2023 and Beyond
- Required Minimum Distribution: New IRA Estate Planning Issues That Are Urgent
- Trust and Estates: 2022 Updates
- Individual Tax Updates
- Corporate and Business Tax Updates
- Reasonable Compensation for S Corps
- Reading and Reviewing IRS Transcripts Like a Pro
- Creative Ways to Use Tax Credits for Small Businesses
- Employee Retention Credit 2.5 Years Later
- IRS Presenting: Tax Law Changes for Tax Year 2022
- Take Credit When Credit is Due
Register for CPE Webinars
- Live: https://www.cpaacademy.org/
- Self-Study: https://www.cpaacademy.org/selfstudy/RecentlyAdded
- Archived Content: https://www.cpaacademy.org/archived/RecentlyAdded
CPAacademy.org offers an easy-to-use platform for knowledge sharing and idea exchange through the marketing and presenting of the most up-to-date educational content and developments important to the accounting profession. On CPAacademy.org, members have access to the highest quality webinar presentations by thought leaders in the profession. Members can also take advantage of opportunities to view self-study and archived sessions, enjoying the ability to choose between real-time or past events. In addition, members can access information and register for live conferences and seminars through the site. For individuals or companies interested in presenting a webinar or posting other opportunities on CPAacademy.org we offer a variety of services to make that happen. For more information, please visit our presenter portal page.
Opinions expressed by CPAacadmy.org are solely their own and do not necessarily express the views or opinions of TaxAct Professional.
TaxAct is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability and damages, of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any third-party information contained on this site.