With the passing of the GOP tax bill, tax year 2018 is going to look and feel a little different for the tax preparation industry. In fact, you may already be feeling anxious about the changes but that’s understandable. We’ll be here with you as the situation unfolds, so that we can help you understand what the changes will mean for you.
We’re here to help you better understand the changing tax landscape as well as keeping you in the loop on TaxAct Professional product and service updates. We have several resources available (or in the works) to help you prepare for the 2018 tax season.
- Blog – New posts include tax law changes, software enhancements and more; Subscribe today
- Tax Law Changes – Tracking all of the tax law changes (update planned for January 2018)
- Surgent Webinar – Up-to-date information on the tax law changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- TaxWatch 2018 – Customized money-saving strategies & reminders based on previous year’s returns (coming January/February 2018; we’ll notify you when it’s ready)
- Tax Calculator – Estimate your tax refund or tax payment (coming Q1 2018; we’ll notify you when it’s ready)
As we know more, we will be sure to keep you informed. We are dedicated to helping you better serve your clients and their questions/concerns.