Version 1.09 for 1040 and versions 1.05 for 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120-S, & 990 are now available for TaxAct 2020 Professional Federal Editions. These updates include:
- Enabled print for Form 1045 – Application for Tentative Refund
- Enabled print and e-file for Form 5471 – Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
- Enabled print and e-file for Form 8990 – Limitation on Business Interest Expense Under Section 163(j)
- Enabled print and e-file for Form 965 – Inclusion of Deferred Foreign Income Upon Transition to Participation Exemption System
- Enabled print for Form 1040-ES – Estimated Tax Vouchers – For Nonresident Alien Individuals
- Enabled print and e-file for Schedule H – Household Employment Taxes
- Fixed a bug preventing the refund indicator from showing up
- Other minor bugs and enhancements.
You may also want to ensure the “If already connected to the internet, automatically check for updates on program startup” checkbox is checked in the Tools –> Options menu. You can also check for updates at any time by clicking the Online –> Check for Updates menu.