The following TaxAct 2022 Professional Editions are now available:
- Federal 1040 – Version 1.0
- Federal 1065 – Version 1.0
- Federal 1120 – Version 1.0
- Federal 1120S – Version 1.0
- Federal 1041 – Version 1.0
- Federal 990 – Version 1.0
The latest updates include the following changes:
- Printing and E-filing have been enabled for the 2022 tax filing year.
- Note: See product limitations below.
- eSignature request creation and dashboard for tracking the requests.
Product Limitations for v1.0:
No Print or E-File:
- Form 1040X
- Form 1045
- Form 1040-ES
- Schedule D (1065)
- Form 1040-SS
- Form 1040-V
- Form 4562
- Form 8867
- Form 8878
- Form 1120
- Form 1120H
- Form 8453-Corp
- Form 8879-Corp
- Product 990
Notes: (1) The IRS has not yet announced when they will open for the tax year 2022. Any returns submitted will be held until the IRS starts processing. (2) The IRS has not yet released the final versions of many forms. The versions of the forms currently available are updated for 2022 based on the latest draft available from the IRS.
You can also check for updates at any time by clicking the Online –> Check for Updates menu.
Thank you for choosing TaxAct Professional. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Pro Sales: ProSales@TaxAct.com, 319.536.3571
- Account and software questions: email@example.com, (319) 731-2682 option 1
- Tax-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, (319) 731-2682 option 2