Downloadable Tools, Tables, and Worksheets
Compliments of TheTaxBook and TaxAct Professional
TaxAct Professional will be working with TheTaxBook again this tax season! Because of this… Any TaxAct Professional customers, who purchase TheTaxBook’s WebLibrary Plus1 for TY23, will receive their award-winning tax research solution at a discounted rate of $249 (regular price –$319).
Last year TaxAct Professional and TheTaxBook provided pros with a glimpse into TheTaxBook’s resources, for free. Because this was so well received, we have decided to do this again for 2023, so that you can see for yourself just how valuable their resources are and how much they can positively impact your tax practice.
Learn more about TheTaxBook by clicking here.
- Estate Inventory Worksheet
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Worksheet – Join Life and Last Survivor Expectancy Table
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Worksheet – Uniform Lifetime Table
- Mortgage Interest Deduction Limit Worksheet
- NOL Business/Nonbusiness Allocation Worksheet
- Sale of Home Worksheet
- Schedule K-1 Codes (Form 1120-S) – S Corporation
- Schedule K-1 Codes (Form 1065) – Partnership
- Schedule K-1 Codes (Form 1041) – Estates and Trusts
- Wage Gross-Up
PRO TIP: Download/save each of these PDFs directly to your desktop and bookmark the page you’re redirected to, where this featured content lives. This way, you never have to worry about misplacing this invaluable content.
Directions to Download Tools from TheTaxBook*:
- Please complete the form below.
- Click submit.
- Once the form has been submitted, your webpage will be redirected to a link where you can view and download this content.
1TaxAct, Inc. gets fees from some third parties that provide offers to its customers, including Tax Materials, Inc. This compensation may affect what and how we communicate offers for TheTaxBook to you. Any promotional offers described herein are subject to change or cancellation at any time and are solely intended for the recipient of this communication. TaxAct is not a party to any transactions you may choose to enter into with Tax Materials, Inc. and disclaims any liability arising out of such transactions. Please see Tax Materials, Inc.’s website for their terms and conditions.
*The material and information provided is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. TaxAct makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the material and information provided for any purpose.