Let’s Talk Bank Products
In addition to the new software features/updates we have implemented for TY21, TaxAct® Professional is focusing heavily on bank products and providing our pros with more options this season. Take a look at our updated bank product offerings and learn what sets ours apart from the rest of the marketplace…
- Refund Transfers1 – Offer your clients a convenient way to pay your professional fees and more money in your pocket this tax season.
- Higher Take Rate – Our refund transfers are less expensive than other tax software’s, so you can feel good about offering this type of payment to your clients.
- Low Priced Payment Options – Your clients pay less upfront for the convenience of paying your preparation fees with their refund.
- Offering Cash Advance2 – Clients expect you to offer the Cash Advance option and not all competitor software’s support this.
- Incentives – Comparable or better incentives & a quality software that is easy to use. Give our sales team a call for additional information – 319-536-3562.
- New Bank Partner – For TY21 we have added Santa Barbara TPG so you have more options. But don’t worry, we will also continue to partner with Republic Bank.
- Webinar Series – Learn more about the tax-related bank products by attending one of our upcoming webinars, hosted by Melanie Milton and Sarah Crouch.
How do you get started? Simply enroll with one of our bank partners, get approved to offer bank products for TY21, and offer refund transfers as a payment option for your clients to be eligible for incentives. Interested in learning more about bank products and how you can enroll for TY21? Our teammates Melanie Milton and Sarah Crouch are here to assist with anything and everything bank product related.
Bank Product Resources to Get You Started
Whether you need to learn more about bank enrollment or how to start using bank products once enrolled and approved, these links will provide what you need for your situation..
Meet Our Bank Products Expert
1Refund Transfers are fee- based products offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC and Santa Barbara Tax Products Group LLC (TPG). Refund Transfers offered by Republic Bank are fee-based products offered by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. A Refund Transfer Fee and all other authorized amounts will be deducted from the taxpayer’s tax refund. Refund Transfers offered by TPG are deposit products using Civista Bank, Member FDIC, that enable certain deductions from the account to be processed. Refund Transfers are not loans. Tax refund and e-filing are required in order to receive Refund Transfer. Fees apply. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
2ERO must be enrolled for Republic Bank’s Refund Transfer Program to offer the Easy Advance programs. Cost to ERO per approved Easy Advance, if any, will be deducted from ERO tax preparation fees and cannot be passed to the taxpayer. If a customer does not choose a Refund Transfer, disbursement options are direct deposit or prepaid card. Net Refund refers to the taxpayer’s expected refund amount after deduction of all fees. ERO must be enrolled for TPG’s Refund Transfer Program to offer the Fast Cash Advance program. Cost to ERO per approved Fast Cash Advance, if any, will be deducted from ERO tax preparation fees and cannot be passed to the taxpayer. If a customer does not choose a Refund Transfer, disbursement options are direct deposit or prepaid card. Net Refund refers to the taxpayer’s expected refund amount after deduction of all fees.
TaxAct, Inc. gets fees from some third parties, including Republic Bank and Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC (TPG), that provide offers to its customers. This compensation may affect what and how we communicate Republic Bank and Santa Barbara Tax Products Group offers to you. TaxAct is not a party to any transactions you may choose to enter into with Republic Bank or Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, does not itself offer legal, financial, or investment advice, and disclaims any liability arising out of such transactions. Please see Republic Bank and Santa Barbara Tax Products Group websites for full terms and conditions.