Versions 1.03 for 1040 and 1.02 for 1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041, and 990 are now available for TaxAct 2019 Professional Federal Editions. This updated includes:
- Minor bug fixes
This update also enables the following major federal forms and features that weren’t available in a prior 2019 version:
- Major Federal Forms
- Form 2210 – Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals and Estates and Trusts
- Form 4136 – Credit for Federal Tax Paid on Fuels
- Form 5695 – Residential Energy Credits
- Form 8606 – Nondeductible IRAs
- Form 8917 – Tuition and Fees Deduction
- Form 8960 – Net Investment Income Tax
- W-2 import from partner providers
To see the current anticipated release date for each State Edition (by form), visit the State Release Dates page.
You may also want to ensure the “If already connected to the internet, automatically check for updates on program startup” checkbox is checked in the Tools –> Options menu. In addition, you can check for updates at any time by clicking the Online –> Check for Updates menu.