We know how busy you are, and the weekend will be hectic. As we prepare for Tax Day on Monday we encourage you to not wait until late in the day on April 15th to print or submit returns, as we want to help you avoid challenges you might run into. Complications can be submission issues, internet connectivity, system outages, or unexpected e-file rejections by the IRS.
The TaxAct® Professional Support Center will operate on the following extended hours through tax filing deadline. Hours are Central Daylight Time.
- April 13, Saturday: 9 am – 8 pm
- April 14, Sunday: 10 am – 8 pm
- April 15, Monday: 8 am – Midnight
Contact us if you need help:
- Account and software questions: 319.731.2682, Professional@TaxActService.com
- Tax-related questions: 319.731.2680, ProTaxHelp@TaxAct.com
If you need to contact the Support Center, the TaxAct Professional Support Team offers a call-back option if your call isn’t immediately answered. Avoid waiting on the line by leaving your number, and you’ll receive a call back in the same order your call was received.