Version 1.25 for 1040, 1.17 for 1065, 1120, & 1041, 1.16 for 1120-S, and 1.14 for 990 are now available for TaxAct 2019 Professional Federal Editions. These updates include:
Data Management Tool
- This tool can be used to permanently delete Clients, Logs, and Online Backup data stored online.
- Open the tool by navigating to Tools > Data Management Tool…
- By default, only practice owners have the permission enabled to use the Data Management Tool.
- Practice owners can assign the “User can access Data Management Tool” in the Preparer’s Permissions page to allow other users to use this tool.
- Local client data not managed by the TaxAct Professional application will need to be deleted manually.